Hook up sink sprayer - Agri Supply has farm supplies, tractor implements & mower.

Another piece you need from Home Depot: a sink aerator thread to hose connection adapter (piece at left on photo; aerator at right). It's sold in the rack of small plumbing fittings (along with washers, sink replacement parts, etc).

I've found that hand-tightening the adaptor is about right--overtightening with a set of ChannelLocks makes the rubber washer squeeze out of its correct shape, causing a leak.

Adaptor gets connected to the faucet. Hose gets connected to the adaptor. Knee bone connected to the shin bone.

With everything hooked up , turn on the main valve that comes out of the wall. Check to make sure there aren't any leaks. Now, turn on the valve for the sprayer and ...

Hook up sink sprayer

Hook up sink sprayer